Location: Australia, SydneyApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
We are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join our highly motivated and talented Professional Services team, responsible for the delivery and support of EIM solutions (OpenText Process Suite and OpenText Exstream) to our customers and partners.
You will support our customers in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ); and will be able to demonstrate a high level of personal responsibility through your excellent communication skills and technical competences.
With previously acquired knowledge in Business Process Management (BPM) and Customer Communication Management (CCM) solutions, you will quickly realize opportunities with a ‘bigger picture’ mentality. You will be able to map customer requirements on functional capabilities of our solutions. You will tackle problems actively and find pragmatic ways in which to solve them reacting flexibly to demands and customer needs.
You are great at:
• As a BPM & CCM consultant in ANZ and the organization you are acting together with our customers and technical experts.
• You will be analyzing business processes and define optimization potential.
• You will have responsibility for moderating and steering the process to clarify the functional and technical requirements together with our customers, analyze technical environments and develop best practice implementations for our solutions.
• Depending on your experience you can innovate to improve existing customer solutions.
• Advising specific industry customers to make best of their BPM and CCM solutions.
• Preparation of technical concepts, architecture and introducing of new OpenText applications
• Responsible for implementing part or all the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
• Technical support for the projects from conception to rollout
• Support of Presales activities
What it takes:
• University degree, preferably in the field of computer science or business administration
• You are characterized by your analytical and conceptual skills, your planning and organizational skills as well as through a cooperative and goal-oriented way of conducting work.
• Experience with requirements gathering, architectural definition, process and application design and implementation/configuration processes
• Experience with BPM, ESB and composite application building.
• Experience with CCM technologies
• Good knowledge about databases, networks and operating systems
• Good knowledge about SOA, BPMN, CMMN, XML, HTML5, XPATH, SSO, SAML, Java, JS
• Good communication and presentation skills
• A high level of commitment and willingness to learn and the ability to quickly learn new subjects.
• Working in a motivated team, flexibility and mobility are for you the basis of your successful work.
• Fluent in English
• Willingness to travel
• Knowledge of OpenText products is beneficial for the position.