ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
An opportunity to join a global and dynamic sales operations team, the role is based in Sydney but will provide support to teams in the region. Providing both direct support to the sales leadership team and an essential interface to the corporate operations function and other corporate functions.The APAC Region covers sales territories in Southeast Asia, China, India and Australia. The role reports to the Director Enterprise Sales Operations and provides direct support to the VP of Sales - APAC (based in Sydney). The successful candidate will provide operational support and analysis to the growing regional sales teams focusing on Sales Process Excellence, while also being a primary interface into the corporate operations, shared services and finance teams.
A critical success in this role will be the ability to provide efficient support to the sales organization, and, to communicate and work collaboratively with other groups across the global OpenText organization.
You are great at:
- Partnering with the Sales Leader for APAC to assist with all elements of business planning, progress reporting and outcome measurement
- Collaborating effectively with departments and cross-functional groups to ensure company goals are achieved.
- Reviewing weekly forecast and pipeline reports. Pro-actively follow-up on deals that need clarification and provide insight on quality of forecast and pipeline.
- Providing thoughtful analysis on management dashboards
- Ensuring account and opportunity data in Salesforce.com is accurate.
- Analysing operational and sales financial information to enable effective decision making.
- Contributing to processes and reporting around sales staffing, hiring and on-boarding, including assessing and planning resources
- Providing relevant information and analysis on customer segmentation, account assignments and territory coverage.
- You are the go to person to communicate and address compensation plans. Includes communicating plan design and structure, and, local analysis/verification of performance data.
- Be point person for field sales people to address general questions and help resolve issues.
Identifying areas where processes need to be automated and/or streamlined.