ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
We are looking for a Project Manager to work as part of the Implementations Team in North Sydney performing Managed Services implementations.
We are seeking an energetic individual to:
- Drive, direct, and manage high profile Managed Services and TGMS programs for OpenText strategic clients within the Client Delivery Management team.
- Be the focal point for the customer relationship as it relates to delivery
- Take responsibility for day-to-day operations management and meeting service level (SLA) commitments for our client’s by leading/influencing a matrixed team which may include local dedicated and remote leveraged staff.
- Use best practice methodologies, processes, and tools to provide committed OpenText services.
- Review and approve all program deliverables, interprets the contract/SOW, serves as the primary escalation point for client personnel, and act as the key resource held accountable for quality of delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the mission critical requirements of the customer are met through thorough understanding of their business requirements and objectives.
- Charged with owning customer(s) from contract through steady state to include being the key contact for delivery, change management, service level reporting, customer satisfaction and assisting with growing revenue within the customer.
- Manage the resolution of risks, including taking a lead role in organizing inter-departmental meetings to resolve customer issues and drive cross-functional issues to closure.
- Track program progress, identifies and mitigates risks, maintains effective communication with all program stakeholders and provides detailed reports of progress against plan.
- Manage compliance with agreed service levels and contractual obligations, escalating to management when appropriate.
- Formulate and takes corrective actions to mitigate deviations to the program plans and alerts management of potential problems when appropriate.
- Facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship with client(s) representing OpenText in all customer-facing communications with complete professionalism.
Identify areas of improvement and supporting all existing contracted services.
What it Takes:
- 5+ years of industry engineering experience, with at least 5 years in a management or project management position
- Proven track record of successful implementation project management of mid to large size projects
- Agile project management training and experience required.
- Experience with project management of several concurrent projects for commercial operations, security and service management.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative problem solving skills are required.
- Ability to organize, define charter, plan and create a team environment that will lead into a team motivated to deliver.
- Effective facilitation skills for participatory decision making.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com