The successful candidate must have:
- a proven success record in developing and managing partner relationships together with driving sales results in the ANZ region
- a minimum of five (5) years successful sales of Enterprise Software Solutions.
- a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in business development or partner/alliance management in enterprise software.
- prior experience in working as an overlay license quota carrying role (the candidate will have a history of strong sales experience in the channels & alliances arena)
- Demonstrated excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically & implement tactically.
- Demonstrated ability to co-ordinate across multi-cultural teams and time zones
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional sales, marketing & related teams to achieve objectives while operating as a team player
- Demonstrated ability to articulate, communicate and educate external on the business value propositions of complex solutions and/or related software solution offerings
- Demonstrated comfort crunching, analysing & understanding data.
It is highly desirable that the successful candidate has:
- prior experience in the ECM/BPM/CEM (EIM) Software market (either sales or technical or both).
- prior experience working with license sales teams at SAP or other large ERP vendors and related markets
- experience working with key global partners such as Accenture and/or Deloitte, as well as key local partners in the ANZ region
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText.