ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Working within the Global Benefits team, you will be responsible for supporting the Global Mobility and Group Benefits functions in the APJ region.
You are great at:
- First point of contact and subject matter expert for all Global Mobility inquiries in the APJ region from HR Services, HR Business Partners, business unit managers and employees.
- Perform the initial review of relocation and immigration needs, provide recommended approach include cost and processing time estimates for approval.
- End-to-end coordination of relocations and business travel assignments, including administrating and monitoring of all outsourced services and activities throughout (immigration, relocation, tax support recommendation and insurances).
- Maintain Program tracking spreadsheets on an accurate and timely basis, and proactively
- Identify potential process improvements and enhancements to templates and assist with the implementation of approved changes
- Tracking of work permits, amendments and renewals in region to ensure internal records are accurate and recorded in HRIS system to ensure HR access as required.
- Contribution to creation of global policies and templates where lacking. Create and manage local templates where global templates are not appropriate.
- Creation and maintenance of local government required files in region.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders and contacts within OpenText. Respond timely and accurately to queries.
- Work with external immigration and relocation partners. Manage cases, ensure proper PO process and invoicing as per agreed schedule of fee as well as participate in service reviews.
- Assist with ad hoc Global Mobility projects as required.
- Assist on negotiation with external vendors to provide quality service and timely issue resolution
- Provide support for internal benefit related inquiries from employee/manager/HRBP, and acts as liaison between employees and vendors
- Co-ordinate of disability management program (STD, LTD)
- Maintain or redesign administration processes to ensure benefit plans are administered effectively;
- Co-ordinate the annual plan renewal processes, including data, communication and billing
- Work with HR Services and Payroll to ensure effective and accurate administration
- Support on benefit audits and annual reporting requirements
- Develop communication material/training documentation for new and existing benefit programs;
- Assist and co-ordinate benefits communication sessions and training;
- Co-ordinate ongoing maintenance for the corporate intranet benefits pages.
- Participate in annual survey participation and benchmarking;
- Analyse benchmark data, prepare trend analysis and reports to assist benefits review;
- Assist on cost and design analysis for new benefits, acquisitions and existing benefit programs;
- Research, analyse and interpret existing and proposed statutory requirements governing benefits plans and recommend appropriate course of action.
What it takes:
A minimum of two to four years previous experience in managing international relocations and/or international business travel, either in an internal role or with a professional services firm.
- Ability to confidently and comfortably interact with staff from all levels;
- Demonstration of understanding of global mobility and group benefits policies and processes.
- Basic level of immigration knowledge with specific regard to international business travel.
- Proven strong customer focus with the ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships through continual communication and management of expectations.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. A second language skill (Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, or Korean) a plus
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), strong Excel skill essential;
- SAP knowledge an asset.
- Proactive with a solid work ethic.
- University degree in HR or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- A demonstrated ability to prioritize in a complex environment with multiple tasks and tight deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill;
- Attention to details
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org