ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team in Sydney with a comprehensive understanding of the ECM (Enterprise Content Management) domain and how best to utilize our solutions to meet our customer requirements. You will play a critical role in ensuring the success of Content Server implementation projects by providing broad technical expertise and guidance throughout the project phase and will be committed to researching new technology and staying informed on technology changes related to Content Server related solutions.
You are great at:
Articulating the strengths and weaknesses associated with a given technology solution within area of specialization
• Identifiying system performance issues resulting from proposed functional design and recommends appropriate functional changes
• Identifiying key technical design issues and recommends possible solutions
• Understanding major architecture components (hardware, physical network, system software, and infrastructure)
• Demonstrating an understanding of Content Server Architectures, installation and configuration.
• Capable of working alone on a project or as part of a partner blended team.
• Demonstrable strong customer facing skills by building and maintaining positive customer relationships.
Possesses solid understanding of business concepts and practices • Participates in proposal development
• Understanding how Open Text ECM suite operations processes impact the business and follows the corresponding policies
• Contributing to the business development process by being able to identify the tasks required to achieve an objective and be able to accurately estimate the duration of the tasks
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5+ years of consulting/development experience. Strong communication and customer relationship skills are needed for this role.
• Strong knowledge of the OpenText ECM product suite
• Hands on experience of implementing Content Server, workflow and Records Management solutions
• Work within a team or self-directed
• The ability to participate on multiple projects simultaneously
• Desirable skills:
• OpenText product certification
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org