Location: Australia, SydneyApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As an Account Development Representative you will be a part of a high performing, dynamic and creative team of people that work cross functionally across field marketing, sales, channels and solution consulting. The account development mission is to identify new business opportunities in strategic accounts, while engaging with clients to increase awareness of new OpenText products and solutions across a diverse set of industries. Account development in OpenText is at the center of the company’s success & supporting our future growth. The role requires our team members to be goal oriented, self-driven, creative, persistent, energetic and positive.
At Opentext we aim to be the best at everything we do and the Account Development function is no exception. Join the team, shine in that high visibility role and thrive with the organization as you progress your career with us.
You are great at:
• Build quality sales pipeline for our Account Executives by engaging with prospects and existing customers to identify potential Enterprise Information Management (EIM) projects
• Drive business conversations with senior prospective stakeholders from IT and the business – up to an executive level
• Schedule and host discovery calls between your AEs and prospects
• Design and execute prospecting plays/campaigns into strategic accounts
• Follow up on leads generated by Field Marketing activities in a timely and organized manner
• Researching, calling, emailing and building relationships on social media.
• Self-planning to support your training & enablement and attention to detail in management reviews
• Travel in the region as necessary to attend client events and represent OpenText while prospecting onsite
What it takes:
• 2 years of previous lead generation and sales experience, with a background or large interest in technology and software
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
• Exceptional communication both written and verbal, with the ability to listen and understand client needs
• Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills are required
• Ability to think outside the box when researching leads and finding new and creative ways to show how OpenText products can help the client achieve their goals
• Track record of autonomy, ownership and execution is a must
• Strong will to learn, adapt, change, and grow as a professional
• Experience across CRM (E.g. Salesforce) and productivity tools (E.g. MS-Office)
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.