ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Account Development department provides the link between Field Sales and Marketing in OpenText and is accountable for developing pipeline for Sales. This involves developing qualified opportunities from account profiles, qualifying and identifying leads from Field Marketing and Account Development led campaigns and nurturing opportunities.
The Account Development team focus on demand generation and business development within OpenText's largest enterprise clients.
Our ADR's work alongside Marketing and Sales teams to create and execute campaigns to generate pipeline and meet quarterly pipeline and opportunity targets.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and take part in the creation of multi-million dollar deals between OpenText and some of the largest organisations on the planet.
You are great at:
- Engaging with clients over the phone to identify and develop new sales opportunities.
- Quickly developing rapport with new people to build a network of relationships within client accounts
- Knowing how to prospect for new business and making new contacts.
- Being able to work under pressure and hitting tight timescales
- Hitting lead generation targets!
What it takes:
- At least 1 year experience with daily interaction with customers in a telesales/telemarketing or services role
- Proven successful lead generation experience, with a background in technology and software a plus
- Strong Motivation and the desire to learn
- A positive self starter attitude with strong analytical skills
- Strong desire in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with client
- Exceptional communication both written and verbal, with the ability to listen and understand a prospect’s business challenges and needs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org