Location: Sweden, GothenburgApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
You will be part of the core team developing web applications running on both desktops and tablets. The applications are a part of a bigger application suite acting in the Customer Communications Management (CCM) area and specialize in enterprise document presentment, customer communications and document-driven processes. We use an agile development model were you will participate and influence the products and work in an international environment. Our solutions are sold and implemented by many of the world’s largest organization, running on premise or in the cloud or as a SaaS offering.
Our office is located centrally in Gothenburg and all areas of R&D such as development, product quality assurance, product information and product management are based under “the same roof” providing an efficient and innovative environment where you will have plenty daily face-to-face contact with product owners as well as software architects. Your work primarily consists of implement product requirements but also write tests and documentation, as well as integrate with others work.
You are great at:
Personal characteristics as a QA-Engineer we value are; curiosity, open minded, accurate, prestige less.
You are interesting in both taking part in advanced testing but also leading other testers in our SCRUM teams.
We work in a global team and we expect you to enjoy working with people from other sites and cultures.
You are used to take responsibility for your work and your commitment and enjoy working freely under those circumstances with people from different teams and roles.
What it takes:
• You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in computer science or software engineering and you have at least five years’ experience working professionally with QA.
• Used to Testing Web applications
• Been involved with API testing e.g REST
• Probably you are ISTQB / ISEB certified
• Strong communication skills in English and Swedish both verbally and in writing are required.
• Automated tests and frameworks for that e.g with selenium
• Used to testing on Windows and Linux.
• Knowledgable around databases such as oracle, sqlserver, postgres
• Good if there is knowledge about SAP related development
• Good if you have worked in highend environments with performance testing.
• Experience from Cloud and SaaS
• Working with containers like Docker is a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.