OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Representing the Scandinavian division of a market leading software company, OpenText Nordic is looking for enthusiastic, knowledge-driven SAP Vendor Invoice Management consultants who enjoy challenges and flexibility in their job. An exciting position in a market leader company and a growing region is waiting to be filled.
Currently we are looking for a consultant with experience from SAP Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) which provides workflow for Incoming Invoice handling and integrates closely with SAP FI and MM
The SAP VIM consultant works as a consulting team member on projects to deliver Open Text SAP Vendor Inovice Management implementation projects as well as upgrades and extensions.
You are great at:
• Leading workshops to gather customer requirements
• Documenting the functional and technical Design
• Customizing, solutions configuration and ABAP programming
• Following the project through until successful go-live as well as supporting the customer following production.
• As-is analysis
• Process change management, including optimization of business processes
• Designing solution architectures in SAP VIM
• Programming, prototype building, solution implementation, tests and roll-outs
• Working as part of a multi-disciplined project team comprising members from OpenText, the customer and other parties such as partners.
What it takes:
• SAP VIM project experience
• ABAP programming skills and solid hands-on experience with SAP integrations
• Technical and Functional knowledge of SAP ERP / SAP ECC and Netweaver as well as general SAP experience (FI, MM, HR module experience are a big plus)
• Fluent in spoken and written English is essential
• Proven success as consultant in large companies and/or projects
• Solid organisational and planning skills
• Excellent customer facing and communication skills
• On top of professional skills, we look for team players with open-minded personality
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.