OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The OpenText Business Network group is a leader in B2B solutions and powered by the world’s largest business network in the Cloud. Our Inside Sales team offers a set of solutions that facilitate efficient and secure exchange of information inside and outside of the organization, ranging from on-demand messaging and secure managed file transfer, to B2B integration and B2B applications. The world’s largest companies run in the OpenText Cloud that is supported 24/7 by our managed services team and enables 20 billion digital commerce transactions per year.
As The OpenText On-Demand Messaging division, the world’s leading fax, secure messaging and cloud based solution provider, is hiring an Account Executive to drive sales efforts across the Nordics. This position will be based in the Nordics and the reports to the Sales Director, Northern Region, On-Demand Messaging within the Business Network business unit.
You are Great at:
- Generate demand for On-Demand Messaging products, solutions and services through smart prospecting and lead generation activities and sales campaigns
- Drive sales of OpenText’s On-Demand Messaging software licenses and services to achieve quota; accountable for meeting or exceeding assigned sales objectives on a quarterly and annual basis
- Develop and execute business plan, account plans, strategy and tactics (updated on a quarterly basis) to generate revenue from assigned geographical territory and/or account base in the Nordics.
- Build and manage relationships in medium to large sized companies, and articulate value proposition of On-Demand Messaging solutions to C-level and senior executives
- Execute consultative sales methodology and manage complex sales-cycles from lead identification to closure
- Forecast sales opportunities and use CRM system effectively, and own all aspects of account management and customer relationship in assigned territory/account base
- Contribute to achievement of company and team targets and goals
What it takes:
- At least ten years business development and sales experience in appropriate software or cloud services related industry. Unified communications, telco or secure messaging knowledge is preferred.
- Understanding of business processes, business automation and the challenges organizations face sharing information with customers and business partners.
- Successful history of achieving sales through a partner channel as well as winning direct and indirect enterprise sales.
- Understanding of strategic selling and consultative selling processes, including demonstrated success participating and succeeding in strategic selling and consultative sales environments.
- Experience engaging, signing and enabling new channel partners across various horizontal and vertical markets to achieve agreed targets.
- Skilled at presenting complex technical concepts in a clear manner to customers through presentations, demonstrations and proposals.
- Self-motivation with demonstrated sales planning skills, sales leadership, time management, and project management skills.
- Strong oral and written Swedish and English skills. Additional Nordic languages an advantage.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org