OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
This is a great career starter opportunity for energetic, customer oriented, motivated individuals who have interest in a career in sales, or marketing and have some customer service and/or telephone sales/marketing experience.
You will attract and qualify prospects and build sales pipelines as part of a high-energy team in a fast-paced ‘Centre of Excellence’ in one of the world’s top software companies. Your experience with us will provide you all the foundation skills and knowledge for the next steps in a career in sales and/or marketing at OpenText.
What you do:
• Perform cold calling opportunity discovery calls within the OpenText customer base and prospects
• Identify and assign leads according
• Qualify and develop new contacts within prospects and customer accounts
• Create and develop account profiling
• Develop and manage outbound opportunity discovery calls and email campaigns
• Oversee lead management and tracking
• Support the Executive programs with follow up engagements
• Follow-up on activities in a timely, organised manner
• Track activities and maintain relevant information in Salesforce.com