Location: US, MI, SouthfieldApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The QA Automation Framework Lead leads the QA automation strategy, and develops and manages the QA Automation Framework as well as a set of associated tools to support the Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) objectives. This Framework is used by various QA Automation Teams who provide QA support for our Internet of Things (IoT) and Identity Management (IdM) Platform as a Service (PaaS) as well as custom solutions that are built for our customers utilizing the PaaS. The QA Automation Framework provides support for both UI and API automation. It is built in Java and utilizes a Maven architecture. Some core components of the framework include TestNG, Selenium and Robot Framework, MySQL Connector, and Appium. The Framework team is also responsible for additional tools such as TestLink, TestReporter (Java application developed in house), Jira, Jenkins, GIT, and Nexus which are also used to support the QA Team and its objectives.
You are great at:
• Provide leadership for the architecture, design, and implementation of the QA Automation Framework and CI/CD objectives and provide ongoing management of the framework and associated tools
• Provide leadership in defining the company’s automation methodologies, strategies and standards and in defining best practices for automation processes
• Provide leadership in the evaluation of new and emerging trends in automation and assist in the development of estimates for proposals and projects associated with the QA automation platform
• Mentor/train less experienced QA team members in automation test procedures and processes
What it takes:
• 6+ years of experience in software test automation using testing automation tools like Selenium Web Driver, Appium, and SOAPUI, 2+ years of experience in web services testing, and experience with CI/CD technologies and processes
• Experience providing support for large complex enterprise class, business critical applications or products; using Iterative, Agile and/or TDD methodologies
• Experience programming in Java, experience with SQL and SQL query tools, strong knowledge of XML, Windows and Linux Operating Systems
• Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills with strong work ethic and ability to learn and utilize new technologies quickly
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.