Location: US, MI, SouthfieldApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
This key position is responsible for overall support and strategic direction of a large multi-national clients. The Customer Manager will also have responsibility for growing executive relationships, account P&L and fostering new opportunities.
Responsibilities include oversight for day-to-day client management. This individual reviews and approves all revenue and contractual issues associated with the account, including but not limited to contract renewal upselling into the account, help resolve billing issues, collection issues and ensure overall primary escalation point for customer issues that could impact client satisfaction.
You are great at:
• Ensuring mission critical requirements are met through thorough understanding of client’s requirements and objectives.
• Proactively identifying revenue opportunities and align OT solutions with client’s strategic direction.
• Owning the customer from contract through steady state to include SPOC for delivery, change management, service level reporting, customer satisfaction and assisting with growing revenue within the customer.
• Leading the resolution of risks, including taking a lead role in organizing inter-departmental meetings and driving cross-functional issues to closure.
• Communicating and tracks best practice recommendations.
• Mitigating deviations to program plans and alerts leadership of any anomolies.
• Facilitating a positive and productive long-term relationship with client representing OT in all customer-facing communications. Professionally communicate to customer’s executives.
• Recognizing areas of improvement and supports all existing contracted services.
• Correctly setting operational expectations with client.
• Negotiating client contracts and renewals and review client agreements on a regular basis.
• Partnering with Field Sales and Customer Support to champion overall OT delivery consistency, client satisfaction and relationship growth.
• Meeting annual incremental opportunity growth targets.
What it takes:
• This is a senior position. 10+ years of related experience required.
• Must have very strong interpersonal skills including a demonstrated ability to partner and manage complex relationships.
• Leadership experience managing PMs, account managers and/or technical resources.
• Experience with Six-Sigma process or similar methodologies.
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or similar discipline.
• Previous Sales/Solution Consulting experience a plus.
• Previous EDI and/or OpenText solution experience a plus.
• Fluent with Microsoft Office and project delivery applications.
• Experience with project scorecard & financial reporting.
• Capable of negotiating scope, costs and deliverables.
• Ability to develop executive level relationships.
• Travelling onsite to client locations and delivering presentations.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act