Location: India, Bengaluru
Region: ApjApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Software Engineer to join its Identity Management Engineering team.
You are great at:
• Work with the Product team and Delivery teams to address support tickets and small enhancements to the IDM products.
• Develop code to validate architectural design decisions, ensuring maintainability, performance, security, scalability and time to market.
• Provide technology leadership and mentoring to the development team on multiple projects.
What it takes:
• BE in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent.
• 2+ years of software development and support operations experience.
• Deep understanding of web and application server technologies, including open-source technologies.
• Extensive Java server-side design and development experience
• Hands-on experiences in Web Services, XML and data persistence layer framework design and development.
• Experience with Hibernate and Spring
• Solid Linux skills including scripting expertise in languages such as Perl and UNIX shells
• Experience troubleshooting Java based applications.
• Experience performance tuning Java based applications.
• Application development leadership experience.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.