OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Vice President, (VP) – Asia Pacific is responsible for all as aspects of the Asia Pacific Sales regional business including strategy, planning and execution in order to meet and exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, whilst maintaining existing customers and building new revenue streams through the expansion and growth of the business relationships within current and new clients, as well as expense control. The VP is also responsible for overall team’s performance quota and may hold an individual quota. One key focus area of this position will be expectation to spend an appropriate amount of time collaborating with his/her direct reports focusing on coaching and development to insure ongoing success.
You are great at:
• Directing and overseeing all regional sales activities to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives including the design and implementation of sales and marketing programs. Specifically, the VP will manage and direct an existing regional sales force to achieve quarterly and annual software license, cloud, and professional services sales goals.
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams (License, Cloud, and Professional Services)
• Developing specific Sales plans to ensure revenue growth in all company's solution areas
• Conducting quarterly results assessments of Sales team's productivity
• Provision of account management and deal review activities
• Recruitment, training and on-going management of staff, (e.g. sales methodology) to ensure that they are able to position, demonstrate and talk to the value of implementing an OpenText EIM solution
• Provision of tactical and strategic territory account management and opportunity leadership to multiple first line Sales Directors, as well as to direct report Account Executives