OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
We are looking for a Senior Bid Manager/ Proposal writer to join our team in Singapore. Your main responsibility will be to Manage the development and production of Sales proposals and RFP/RFI/RFQ responses, write and edit proposals and follow-up materials. The successful candidate will ensure responses are in full compliance with RFP requirements, clearly articulate (via written narrative and graphics) the technical approach and solution for inclusion in assigned proposals. This role Involves writing multiple customised responses to highly technical Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements, often under tight and competing timelines.
You are great at:
- Managing multiple proposals and document production activities simultaneously with producing deliverables under deadline.
- Interacting with Sales business leads along with internal teams such as product management, operations, project management, finance, and other teams as needed.
- Partnering with the Sales lead on all proposals and follow-up materials to ensure there is a very clear and documented timeline and project schedule for responses.
- Enhancing and maintaining repository of proposal language for Provider products
- Ensuring proposal process is followed and every proposal meets/exceeds established quality and production standards.
- Understanding products, how they address client questions, and underlying content.
- Contributing to the enhancement of the proposal process and proposal database maintenance procedures to gain greater efficiency and productivity for the Sales Operations team.
- Providing other ongoing writing support to sales staff. Assist in preparing other sales tools (e.g., product overviews, presentations, letters) that facilitate moving prospects through the sales funnel.
What it takes:
- Bachelor's degree in business, English, or writing or equivalent experience preferred; or at least three years experience in a proposal management/sales support/producing written material or sales role preferred.
- Ideally 3+ years experience in successfully managing and responding to complex
- RFPs/RFQs/RFIs. Demonstrated knowledge of the contents and layout of a typical competitive proposal.
- Excellent project management, writing, editing, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while managing multiple tasks and work well with others and to gain their cooperation. Innovative in solving problems and finding information.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- A Self-starter with the ability to work well with others and to gain their cooperation with little supervision/direction.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org