Location: Singapore, SingaporeApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
We are looking for a Practice Manager to join our the Professional Services team in Singapore. The PM will be a key contributor to the achievement of department goals and initiatives, while at the same time managing delivery of customer engagements. The PM will be responsible for driving the success of each project to ensure customer satisfaction and will play a key advisory role to the V.P. of Professional Services whilst managing a core team of resources.
You are great at:
• Project management of assigned Client engagements including, but not limited to, forecasting of booked revenue, tracking project financials, managing risks, project scope change and issues through to resolution.
• Working with the Engagement Managers to establish project resource needs, screen candidates both internal and external to the Professional Services team and co-ordinate project resources on a weekly basis.
• Managing multiple projects simultaneously through setting and continually managing project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Identifying and resolving issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path.
• Managing projects so that they are delivered on time, on budget, project delivery with minimal escalations
• Supporting Engagement Managers with preparation of Statements of Work, including scope definition and estimation.
• Achieving annual K.P.I.’s (revenue, margin, bookings, utilization)
• Collaborating with Sales and Solution Consulting organizations to maximize growth opportunities.
What it takes:
• Working experience in a Professional Services environment managing large and mid-sized Business Process Management or Enterprise Content Management solution projects
• Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in project management
• At least 5 years experience with large complex systems deployments
• BA, CAPM, PMP or equivalent certifications
• Supporting qualifications AGILE, SCRUM, RUP an asset
• Experience working projects in a matrix environment, across industries
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation, negotiation and writing skills
• Extremely strong Microsoft Project, MS Office capabilities
• On time, on budget, project delivery with minimal escalations
• Experience with ECM, BPM and/or SAP is an asset.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.