OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As part of Open Text’s dynamic Field Enablement team, the Field Enablement Program Manager is an important and pivotal member of the Global Field Enablement team. This position will involve the management and execution of established programs, as well as expanding established programs to new and diverse user groups. Other key varied activities will see you drive event management, adoption and rollout of new ideas and best practice.
You are great at:
- Constructing and managing end-to-end Enablement Programs for designated Field audiences that encompass effective new hire onboarding to continued skills development programs including needs analysis, objective setting, program research/recommendation and negotiation, program execution, metrics and reporting.
- Partnering with business leaders, relevant internal teams and customer stakeholders to identify training needs and design, develop and implement a variety of high-quality programs to meet the field’s needs.
- Delivering Account Planning workshops within region underpinned by solid metrics, analysis of data to ensure program quality and effectiveness
Deliver our IMPACT Sales Performance Program in region. The IMPACT Customer Decision Making Cycle (DMC) methodology and COVER Account Planning focuses on both account & opportunity management at OpenText
- Being well-organized with highly developed interpersonal communication skills with the proven ability to work effectively in a highly energetic environment
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneously and able to complete a range of work from logistical coordination to program design and implementation; budget and event management