Location: China, ShanghaiApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
You are great at:
• Preparation of reconciliations as required for the particular legal entities for the International Controllership team
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Foreign currency accounting
- Reconciliation between US GAAP and local GAAP
• Assist and support the Tax and International Controllership teams in the execution of their local financial and government reporting responsibilities
- Provide support during statutory audits as part of the interim field work audit and year-end review process
- Assist with preparation of working schedules for the external auditors
- Assist with the documentation of local country GAAP adjustments
- Responsible to and/or work with external bookkeepers to maintain local books
- Provide support material for tax compliance requirements
- Provides general support and information to the business as requested
- Provide assistance for ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required
• Liaison with the Global Finance team (Corporate Accounting, AR, AP, Order Entry, Payroll) to ensure the accuracy of financial information for internal and external reporting
• Assist with any bank related tasks and local VAT invoice issuance
• Provides support for new acquisitions
- Participates in any post acquisition integration activities
- Support legal entity restructuring steps
• Assist with entity system migrations
- Monitor the project plan
- Assist with GL migrations
- Participates in migration meetings and conference calls when required
What it takes:
Bachelor’s degree with major in Accounting;
At least 8 years accounting experiences and at least 5 years GL experiences, working experience in multi-national company is preferred;
Excellent interpersonal skills; capable of communicating in professional and courteous manner with peers, customers, vendors and management.
Detail, deadline and results oriented with strong analytical skills.
Proven self-starter with the ability to balance multiple tasks of competing priorities in a changing and dynamic environment.
Must have advanced Excel skills. Working knowledge of Access is an asset.
Proficient in MS Office applications and hands on experience in the ERP system, SAP experience is preferred;
Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
Strong understanding of US GAAP and PRC GAAP.
Proven ability to perform under tight timelines in a fast-paced environment.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.