Location: Netherlands, PuttenApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText Process Suite is a browser-based platform that enables business users to develop model-driven, workflow-centric applications and to deploy these to the cloud.
Business users can think about policies or workflow from their perspective, centered around the information that needs action rather than around a rigid process.
We are looking for a talented senior software engineer. In this role you will have the opportunity to continuously improve and enrich core features of Process Suite Platform. You will work across the entire software lifecycle of the product – responsible for design, development, testing and delivery of new features and functional extensions. You will join an experienced and highly motivated team that cooperates with development teams located in India, the UK, the US, and Canada. We apply agile techniques such as Scrum, continuous integration and test driven development, to deliver high quality software that fits our customers’ needs. If you like the idea of improving yourself and developing products that are used by industry leaders, you might be a good fit.
You are great at:
• Delivering high quality software that is secure, scalable, high-performing, and robust
• Writing thorough automated tests for the software you develop
• Performing product design, analysis, and programming activities that may require extensive research and analysis
• Performing complex debugging and bug fixing of problems discovered by QA or any of our customers
• Decomposing work into tasks that can be completed in days rather than weeks or months, in a Scrum context
What it takes:
• 5 to 10 years of experience with Java
• Experience with technologies like Docker, microservices, OAuth2, HTML5, and a desire to master several of these
• Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science, software engineering, or related fields
• Passion for technology and software architecture
• Proven skills to design and develop object-oriented Java frameworks or applications
• Experience with agile, Scrum, and continuous integration
• Team player with a focus on quality
• Ability to acquire new skills and techniques and effectively put these into practice
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.