Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Performs basic and advance accounting activities, such as preparing and posting entries to general ledger, account reconciliations, report preparations, and closing activities. Supports the Accounting Supervisor and Manager in various corporate accounting and closing tasks. Resolves basic to medium to issues. Provides ideas, research and support for process improvement and problem solving. Can also be called upon to participate in special projects throughout the year.
You are great at:
• Preparation and review of monthly journal entries.
• Preparation of monthly account reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly trending trial balance.
• Ensure compliance on statutory requirements
• Support controllers for audit requests, other reports, statistical survey, and other ad-hoc requirements.
• Attend to customer and stakeholders' inquiries.
• Provides guidance to less experience team members and training to new hires.
What it takes:
•Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy
•Preferably with at least 3 years-experience in RTR (Records to Report) function, General Accounting or Audit.
•Experience in Account Reconciliations is a must
•Ability to identify problem and propose resolution.
•Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
•Proven ability to perform under tight timelines in a fast-paced environment.
•Good documentation and organization skills
•Good verbal and written communication skills
•Computer literate with high proficiency in MS Office applications.
•Solid understanding of US GAAP - required
•Experience in SAP is required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.