Location: US, WA, SeattleApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText Business Network is a leader in B2B solutions and powered by the world’s largest business network in the Cloud. Our Business Network Account Executive team offers a set of solutions that facilitate efficient and secure exchange of information inside and outside of the organization, ranging from on-demand messaging and secure managed file transfer, to B2B integration and B2B applications. The world’s largest companies run in the OpenText Cloud that is supported 24/7 by our managed services team and enables 20 billion digital commerce transactions per year.
The Account Executive position is responsible for generating sales and revenue growth for opentext's Business Network – On Demand Messaging products and services within an assigned territory in the U.S. This position requires strong prospecting, communications, and closing skills to support and drive direct and indirect (via Partners) business. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to drive the sales process from start to finish directly with the prospective customer. This position contributes to the Mid-Market West Sales Team, and carries an individual quota.
You are great at:
• Exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue objectives within an assigned sales territory while building and maintaining a sales pipeline 3-5X monthly quota.
• Creating and executing plans to accomplish sales objectives by leveraging existing channels, and creating sales opportunities with new and existing customers.
• Establishing new business relationship with partners and key end-user buyers in the territory
• Identifying new opportunities with net-new and installed base customers thru high level effective outbound calling efforts.
• Reviewing accounts and opportunities to leverage appropriate resources (opentext or Partner) to drive sales to completion.
• Presenting accurate sales forecasts by demonstrating in depth knowledge of the sales cycles from initial contact through procurement process and ensuring that sales activities are accurately and regularly updated in Salesforce.com.
What it takes:
• You have a successful track record of at least three years of selling relevant software solutions.
• You have experience working in a consultative capacity with both business and technical executives.
• You have expert knowledge of the B2B buying process and know all your key competitors and closely follow industry trends.
• You deploy advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets.
• Whether it’s the challenge of developing new accounts or finding untapped opportunities in your existing client base, the opportunity to grow our business is what drives your efforts every day.
• You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers.
• Completed post-secondary education and a passion for continuous learning.