OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As the Technical Program Manager and Scrum Master, you play an instrumental role in leading and coordinating the efforts required to successfully deliver enterprise software to market. To do so, you will have an excellent balance of people, organizational, and technical skills to facilitate the planning, development and launch of projects that span product lines. You will work in an agile environment and ensure the team is practicing core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, accountability, and visibility. This role requires that you are able to work with a wide range of individuals and keep everyone on task. You will increase team efficiency, motivate the team, and push for changes to ensure quality and timeliness.
You are great at:
• Managing stakeholder’s communication, expectations, responsibilities, and project timelines
• Ensuring overall progress of assigned projects from inception to implementation
• Guiding the team in the use of agile scrum practices and values to get the most out of self-organization
• Facilitating sprint planning, scrums, demos, retrospectives, and cross-team meetings
• Identifying project risks and developing contingency plans
• Monitoring daily tasks and project assignments in progress, ensuring project schedule is being met
• Providing management with status reports detailing status and timelines throughout assigned project
• Removing impediments and maintaining relevant metrics to help the team understand their progress
What it takes:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to a wide range of stakeholders, including technical and managerial level
• Working knowledge of Jira
• Ability to make decisions and resolve conflicts
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to mentor others
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• PMP and CSM certifications, a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.