THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Sales Administrator for CIS will be responsible to achieve departmental and corporate objectives by providing administrative, operational and logistic support. The Sales Administrator is responsible for maintaining calendars, departmental communications, support client events and meetings, conference call preparations, budget and forecasting activities, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations. The Sales Administrator supports the management team in departmental HR topics like vacation planning/carry over, organizes the recruitment activities and takes care for PO’s in the process. The Assistant has to manage ad hoc projects as well as long term projects delegated by the Sales Director for the region and other duties, which may arise from time to time.
You are Great at:
- Computer literate with standard business applications, preferably Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Motivated and engaged to learn other departmental reports and tools
- Ability to work independently
- Strong and sound judgment
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- Must have had prior experience with similar roles
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer orientation
- Good listening skills in a telephone environment
- Organized with an ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and follow up required
What it takes:
- Fluent business Arabic and English languages skill (written and spoken)
- Applicants must be Saudi National
- Coordinate calendars and schedules, arrange internal and external meetings, and handle
- domestic and international travel and other logistical arrangements.
- Identify ways in which mangers of the department can operate more efficiently and
- implement administrative support system to assist in this.
- Assist in the processing and tracking of departmental approvals for purchases, HR
- changes, travel and other areas.
- Organize and manage departmental information on corporate Intranet and other distribution channels, including the design of workflows.
- Organize team meetings, jour fixes and recurring staff calls, assist in agenda coordination and facilitate all logistics.
- Leading dedicated projects to achieve the company and team goals.
- Manage expense reports for manager(s).
- Assist with email, workflow and approval requests/management.
- Work closely with manager(s) staff and other department Executive Assistant's to accomplish business goals.
- Prepare presentations in MS PowerPoint, prepare operational reports, primarily in MS Word or MS Excel
- Manage key business paper work processing
- Experience to work for Western Europe or US a larger application companies preferred (e.g. SAP, PeopleSoft, Siebel, and Oracle)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment to achieve common goals.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org