Location: Saudi Arabia, RiyadhApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As an ECM Delivery Manager you will work in a highly motivated team of consultants in our Professional Services team, who is responsible for the delivery and support of ECM Solutions (Content Suite) to our customers and partners.
Your responsibilities will be to oversee the technical delivery of major ECM implementation, solution design, scoping / estimating and implementation guidance during realization by customers and implementation partners.
With a lot of personal responsibility you will support our customers in the Middle East and throughout Europe and will be able to demonstrate your excellent communication skills and competencies.
With your previously acquired knowledge in Enterprise Content Management solutions, you quickly realize opportunities and never lose sight of the big picture. You are able to map customer requirements on functional capabilities of our solutions. You tackle problems actively and responsibly and find pragmatic ways to solve them. You react flexibly to demands and customer needs and enjoy to work in a team and with our international clients.
You are great at:
• Requirements gathering and analysis
• Technical Delivery Management of ECM roll-out projects
• Architectural Leadership of managed services accounts
• Running workshops with the customers
• Architectural and functional design
• Proof of Concept design and delivery
• Scoping and estimating
• Performing functional health checks on Content Suite environments
• Coaching / guidance of customers and implementation partners
• Analyzing and resolving functional / technical issues reported by business users
What it takes:
• University degree, preferably in the field of computer science or business administration
• Experience with requirements gathering, architectural definition, solution design and implementation/configuration processes
• Hands-on experience with Content Server, Archive Center and the essential Content Server Modules.
• Good knowledge about databases, networks and operating systems
• Good knowledge about, XML, HTML5, XPATH, SSO, SAML, Java, JS
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English – Arabic is an added advantage
• Willingness to travel within KSA and occasionally the GCC
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.