Function: Technical Support
Location: Brazil, Sao PauloApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing support to Open Text customers with a high level of agility and quality. They will be in contact with the customer via phone or e-mail and will handle the ticket on its entire lifecycle: open, analysis, solution, customer feedback and closure.
You are great at:
• Providing customer support related to OpenText services issues or requests.
• Recording 100% of calls and e-mails on the ticket system, follow up with the customer until the issue is solved or the request is fulfilled.
• Solving customer issues and clarify customer doubts within the SLA limit.
• Reducing the minimum possible number the total amount of tickets closed after the SLA limit (backlog).
• Sending the ticket to other teams to address the solution when it isn`t possible to be handled by the support team.
• Give continuous feedback to the customer related to the ticket status until it is closed.
• Suggesting improvements on support processes and procedures.
• Following up on group and individual indicators and contribute to continuous improvement of those indicators.
What it takes:
• 1+ year of Professional Experience with some college coursework in IT or Technology related required
• Intermediate level communication skills in English is a must
• Basic knowledge of Linux OS, Tranaes Financeiras, and Supply Chain
• Intermediate level knowledge of Itil - Change, release and configuration management, Itil - capacity, availability and service level management; Linux OS (structure and navigation), Network (Telnet, Ping), Windows (Configuration, permission, etc), Communication protocols (FTP, SFTP, AS2), EDI transactions and MS Office
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.