ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Focused on driving business success, the Director, HR provides HR leadership, strategic and operational, across LATAM, to ensure the company achieves its business goals.
The HRBP acts as an internal consultant and HR resource for executive leadership and their teams, as well as responding proactively to the unique needs that business function and its region. Providing proactive HR consulting services in all areas of workforce planning including talent management, Employee Relations, Organizational Design and Restructuring as well as Employee Engagement and People Manager/Leadership development. Additionally this includes the identification and resolution of critical issues for the client groups and the implementation of HR policies and practices that align to global HR strategic objectives.
In support of their internal clients, the Director, HR will work collaboratively with HR Centre of Expertise (Total Rewards, HR Operations and Organizational Effectiveness) as well as their Talent Acquisition partners, to ensure timely delivery of business solutions within the framework of the global HR strategy. The HRBP team seeks to add value to discussions with business leaders, making compelling business cases for HR initiatives and offer insights and analysis to the business to aid effective decision making, while also supporting the flawless execution of HR management processes and tools.
You are great at:
• Partnering with leadership teams to understand key business priorities and HR implications
• Collaborating with team members and HR COE partners to define and oversee workforce planning activities
• Applying strategic focus and spends approx. 30% of time on strategic issues such as talent planning, talent management, employee engagement and organizational design efforts. Leads the business through the delivery of key programs in support of strategic goals
• Overseeing and managing all LATAM Regional HRBP support from planning to execution
• Communicating business initiatives and talent related priorities to the extended HR team
• Communicating HR priorities and goals with leaders to ensure an effective partnership
• Supporting Executives and other senior leaders in initiatives such as comp planning, leadership development, employee communications, organizational design, change management and performance management
• Understanding overall LOB metrics, what they mean, and present to leaders to enable decisions and drive change
• Partnering with leaders on M&A integration planning
What it takes:
• 10-15 Years of Human Resource experience in a generalist capacity, progressing to a leadership role
• Customer focused with proven relationship building strengths and solid experience developing workforce plans based on business goals
• Strong business acumen, evidencing the use of insights in the business environment to improve talent and business outcomes
• Strong analytic capability to identify and diagnose pressing business challenges, uncover insights to enhance decision making and can align organizational strategy to talent decisions
• Strong financial acumen, competent in understanding financial statements and the overall financial health of OpenText. To be confident to interpret financial metrics and calculate the financial impact of HR decisions. To be capable in building the economics of an HR business case
• Strong stakeholder credibility and network. To be influential in optimizing stakeholder collaboration. To have an ability to present powerful presentations that drive stakeholders to action and be thoughtful in overcoming objections and secure stakeholder agreement to HR recommendations
• Comfort and ability to thrive in a high-change, fasted paced environment
• University degree, preferably in business/Human Resources, or equivalent combination of education/experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com