Location: Brazil, Sao Paulo
Region: LATAM/MexicoApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Controllership Analyst is responsible for: a) ensuring proper accounting are recorded into Financial Statements too guarantee timely and accurate transactions are entered on a monthly basis; b) preparing reconciliations; c) analyzing customer and vendor withholding taxes, tax return, tax credits and other taxes requirements; d) payroll accounting reconciliation; e) prepare vendor payment pack to be sent to Accounts Payable team; f) enter payments into bank portal; g) preparing monthly reports to Management
In additional, this position is responsible for supporting Brazilian entities providing all required documentation related to Procure to Pay and/or Order to Cash processes, assuring local regulations are applied and also assuring that accounting and tax transactions will be executed in adherence of Corporate processes and policies.
The Controllership Analyst must take ownership of designated tasks, new activities and projects as assigned during his contract employment with Open Text.
You are great at:
•Providing all necessary information and document support related to Month-End Process
•Monthly preparation of accounting reconciliation
•Preparing management reports as required
•Vendor Withhold tax calculation, validation, reconciliation and analysis
•Ensuring timely payments to vendor and negotiate any issues as they occur
•Entering payments into bank portal
•Preparing vendor invoice process to be sent to Accounts Payable team
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Administration
• Experience in the following software packages: SAP, Excel (minimum Intermediate level) Microsoft Office
• Strong problem resolution skills
• Strong accounting, tax coding knowledge and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision while meeting critical deadlines
• Organized with an ability to balance multiple projects in a fast paced environment
• Second Language skill - Fluency in English
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.