Location: US, CA, San MateoApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Opentext is looking for talented engineer to work on our next generation platform for web analytics, data analysis and website optimization. We employ the latest technologies and a top notch team to deliver a quality product to a large base of enterprise customers.
You are great at:
• Constructing new distributed infrastructure and/or algorithms that support new product features
• Scaling capacity to keep up with increasing loads on the system
• Integrate with a talented, cross-functional team to design, implement and deliver quality products to help drive the success of our business
• Designing, implementing, and delivery of features involving multiple engineers in line with a long term product roadmap
• Investigating performance anomalies, diagnosing and repairing them
What it takes:
•Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
•2+ years of industry experience and knowledge.
•Experience with Core Java, Linux
•Experience with HTML/CSS3
•Good understanding of algorithms, data structures, and OOD/OOP principles
•Experience with the full software development lifecycle.
•Strong written and verbal communication skills.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act