Location: US, CA, San MateoApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Responsible for managing enterprise-level, highly visible strategic Cloud Go-to-Market programs for the CMO organization. Engage with key stakeholder of Product Management, Cloud Operations, Product Marketing, Support and Sales, drive new cloud services and establish and maintain a position as strategic advisor.
Developing new innovative cloud offerings and business models for sales and channel organization and drive the timely & successful definition and execution and continues improvement of cross functional cloud programs.
Acts as program leader – assesses landscape, defines scope, reviews requirements, identifies tasks, assigns and coordinates resources and creates/tracks multiple project schedules. Ensures clear, concise communication and timely resolution of issues.
You are great at:
• Driving Go-To-Market strategy and programs for innovative cloud solutions.
• Engaging with key stakeholders and managing work streams to achieve high adoption of Cloud solutions through sales and partner channels
• Becoming a trusted expert in cloud programs and its successful GTM and provide effective commercial and technical advice around these technologies
• Acting as the single point of contact for key stakeholders and driving and managing dependencies with other teams
• Helping improve and simplify current processes and improve transparency and coordination across functions
• Coordinating, engaging and supporting of global virtual teams
• Acting independently to determine methods and procedures for special assignments / programs
• Regularly driving alignment between stakeholders at: Senior individual contributors, team managers, Directors & VP level
• Building overall project scoping documents, set KPl's with team, conduct risk assessments, resourcing requirements etc.
• Able to influence Director & VP level & develop win/win outcomes; know when to escalate
• May run 'advisory boards' (employees, customer etc.) to help enable programs and channel feedback to product management and cloud operations.
What it takes:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management / Marketing, Engineering or Computer Sciences, MBA Preferred
• Cloud industry experience and expertise of cloud-based business models for Customer and Channel
• Profound knowledge about Cloud offerings and programs of Google, Azure, AWS or other cloud vendors
• Technical expertise of enterprise Cloud software / SaaS / PaaS
• Basic knowledge in Artificial Intelligence
• Exceptional, demonstrable communication skills – both oral and written
• Expert knowledge in developing and executing marketing programs
• Creative problem solver; ability to work highly independently and overcome obstacles
• 10+ years' experience in two or more functional areas including marketing, management consulting (internal/external), Cloud program management, cloud product management, Cloud business planning, channel / alliances or engineering.
• 5+ years in technology industry or management consulting experience
• Superb written & oral communication skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills in English
• Willingness to travel occasionally to Europe and to work in European time zones.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act