Location: US, CA, San MateoApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Reporting to Sr. Director, Analyst Relation, this role will be the day to day contact for all analyst relations activity relating to ECM /Content Services (exact coverage areas TBC). This role will deliver frequent proactive engagement with tier-one industry analysts in an effort to educate and positively influence them about OpenText’s vision, mission and portfolio across specific OpenText Business Units. This role will also provide Product Marketing, Product Management and other senior executives with deep insights/recommendations from key influential analysts about: our offerings/strategies/messages, competitive differentiation, customer wants & needs and industry trends across specific OpenText Business Units
You are great at:
• Working with product marketing, product management and other relevant teams to ensure effective use of analyst seat licenses, consulting days and events. Lead strategic and tactical AR planning activity across specific OpenText Business Units.
• Working directly with other AR managers, Product Marketing, Product Management, Corporate Marketing to align and deliver on key objectives and goals.
• Building and delivering strategic, results-oriented AR programs for OpenText, ensuring alignment with overall business goals.
• Leading all AR communications relating to OpenText M&A activity – working closely with relevant “sector” AR managers to ensure a clear message is delivered to analysts across the entire M&A timeline (announcement to post-close)
• Developing and implementing tactics and strategies to ensure analysts are apprised of key OpenText news, product strategy and customer wins specifically for ECM/Content Services Business Units (exact coverage areas TBC)
• Engaging and counselling appropriate spokespeople, including ELT, in an effort to establish and nurture relationships between OT execs/spokespeople and key analysts
• Developing content for quarterly AR/CEO meeting
• Building relationships and working effectively with a wide range of internal teams, including leadership, sales, product marketing, product development and corporate communications.
• Driving OpenText’s AR Sales Enablement programs
What it takes:
• 5-10 years analyst relations experience in a related area of technology.
• Must have a detailed understanding of the ECM/Content Services Market
• Ability to work with people in different departments (sales, marketing, product management, etc.).
• Excellent organizational, presentation, writing, and interpersonal skills.
• Must be creative and self-motivated.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act