OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Director, Product Marketing will lead positioning, messaging and strategic go to market activities for the Covisint portfolio within OpenText Business Network—specifically the Identity & Access Management (IAM) solution set. The candidate will have responsibility for leading product launches, Sales enablement activities, identifying market opportunities, and supporting global marketing campaign efforts.
As Director, the candidate is expected to play a cross-functional role within OpenText to execute on key strategies across Product and Sales organizations. The successful candidate will have the expertise to support thought leadership activity, serving as the expert voice in the market to position OpenText and build product awareness. He/she will create product and solution messaging and its implementation through all internal and external channels of communication. The successful candidate will collaborate effectively with Product Management, Field Marketing, and Sales Enablement functions to drive visibility and growth for OpenText in the market. This is a global role with responsibility to recognize and adapt strategies and messages for different regions.
You are great at:
• Define go to market strategy for solution set – how to maintain and grow the business.
• Work closely with Product Management to define and shape a market-driven roadmap
• Execute product launches including developing complete marketing ‘bill of material’ for your product portfolio: Sales pitch deck, collateral, web content, email templates, case studies, etc.
• Create high-value gated marketing assets to support lead generation activities (white papers, studies, etc.)
• Articulate positioning, implement and present messaging through all internal and external communication channels, including: Sales force training, partner communication, communication to analysts and press, presence at conferences, trade shows, and industry events
• Coordinate and lead marketing and lead generation campaigns, working with regional Field Marketing to execute on and track success of the campaigns and related assets. Create and refine key marketing assets.
• Drive media and analyst relations strategy for product line and take lead role in briefing analysts on solutions and strategic directions.
• Sales training and enablement, including being a subject matter expert for direct customer engagements as needed.
• Analyse and size market opportunities and drive product and marketing strategies to capitalize on those opportunities
• Provide thought leadership and ongoing social media and communication both external and internal to OpenText
What it takes:
• Minimum 15 years of professional experience
• Minimum 7 years of relevant information access and security experience
• B2B and supply chain knowledge/experience strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing or similar field
• Strategic thinking and ability to define and pursue strategic objectives
• Strong written and oral communication skills is a must
• Proven ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing work product quality
• Ability to prioritize and differentiate what matters from the noise
• Ability to work with cross-functional groups within and outside the organization
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.