ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM). The EIM technologies and business solutions allow organizations to maximize the value of enterprise information by gaining better business insight, capitalizing on opportunities to positively impact the business, and improving process velocity while reducing risks related to information governance and protecting sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats.
OpenText provides solutions across a broad range of core EIM capabilities - sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective - on premises or in the cloud.
Position located in San Mateo, CA but other locations will be considered.
You are great at:
- Analyzing and sizing the market opportunity; driving product, solution and marketing strategies to maximize lead pipeline, revenue growth and current customer retention
- Driving and coordinating development of messaging and marketing campaigns. Leading product launches.
- Articulating positioning, implementing and presenting messaging through all internal and external communication channels, specifically: sales force tools and training, customer-consumable collateral, web presence, partner communication, communication to analysts and press, presence at conferences, trade shows, and industry events
- Providing thought leadership and ongoing social media and communication both external and internal to OpenText
- Developing messaging and plan for annual company marketing event and regional support events. This includes determining key messaging, delivering customer presentations, ensuring key speaker representation and quality of presentations and coordinating product and solution demonstration and presentation plans.
- Defining market requirements for products and solutions based on input from analysts, market, customers and field feedback. Working with product management to promote key product features to meet current and emerging market needs.
- Creating and coordinating marketing and lead generation campaigns, working with regional field marketing to execute on and track success of the campaigns and related assets. Creating and refining key marketing assets.
- Building analyst relationships, providing analyst coverage and coordinating analyst survey responses
- Analyzing and responding to the sales force needs as the evangelist for the products and solutions and related markets. This may take the form of direct sales or prospect interaction or support of program management, sales engineering or other sales related groups
- Researching and the definition of new solutions that leverage products to address specific and/or vertical business requirements
- Driving pricing, branding and naming decisions in collaboration with product management and other key stakeholders
What it takes:
•Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing or business related field
•Minimum 7 years of professional experience, 3 years in Product or Solutions Marketing
•Experience and excellence in enterprise software product marketing
•Experience with web content management, e-commerce, or forms management software is highly desirable
•Aptitude for technology and the ability to connect technical concepts with customer value
•Strategic thinking and ability to define and pursue strategic objectives
•Proven ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing work product quality
•Ability to prioritize and differentiate what matters from the noise
•Ability to work with cross-functional groups within and outside the organization
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommdation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org