ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Application Senior Product Manager in the BPM group is responsible for new Application planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including identifying, understanding Application market trends and competition landscape of BPM Application market. Gathering and prioritizing BPM Application product requirements, defining the BPM Application product strategy as part of the larger BPM roadmap, and working closely with leader of BPM Product Management. The role will interact with members of our Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support to deliver great customer experience to achieve our BPM Application targets. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that our products support the company's overall strategy and goals. This role requires a self-driven individual who can manage and interact with cross-functional teams of leaders and individual contributors throughout a matrixed, distributed Product Management and Engineering organization.
You are great at:
• Performing and compiling BPM Application market & competitive research; understanding the competitive landscape and opportunities globally
• Driving the development and execution of BPM Application strategy as part of the wider BPM product strategy
• Leading BPM Application lifecycle management process to plan, develop, and manage product roadmap and execution that address market requirements while delivering to all financial objectives.
• Acting as an innovator and mentor on BPM Applications within the company. Exercises effective judgment aligned to product strategies shared by management team
• Acting as the BPM Application product and market expert within the company for your assigned product areas.
• Interacting with our partner network to guide their Application development
• Supporting and helping grow our App Store Application portfolio
• Drafting and delivering Application User Stories and/or Product Requirements Documents as required, with prioritized features and corresponding justification
What it takes:
• Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• At least 5 years of experience as an Application Product Manager
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• Understanding the Application development cycle in aPaaS and Cloud infrastructure
• Proven experience with outbound activities (thought leadership, conference presentations, white papers, partners)
• Previous experience in SW development and Security, preferably Application Security - an advantage
• Experience working with System Integrator Partners – an advantage
• Experience in Application delivery solutions
• A sense of urgency coupled with a sense of humor
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email email@example.com