OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is a representative from the Product team to customers, analysts, and internal field staff. In this role, the PMM will be working with other departments to support product strategies, define product messaging, and manage go-to-market launch plans in support of the product suite and guided by overall corporate strategy. The PMM supports the product suite throughout the overall product life cycle from idea through development, launch, operation and expansion of product. The PMM will be responsible for staying up to date on the competitive landscape and industry research. This is a global role with responsibility to recognize and adapt strategies and messages for different regions and is for the Analytics Suite product line within Open Text.
You are great at:
• Helping to analyze and size the market opportunity; drive product, solution and marketing strategies to maximize revenue growth and current customer retention.
• Helping to articulate positioning, implement and present messaging through all internal and external communication channels, specifically: sales force tools and training, customer-consumable collateral, web presence, partner communication, communication to analysts and press, presence at conferences, trade shows, and industry events.
• Driving and coordinating development of messaging for marketing campaigns. Lead product launches. Create and coordinate marketing and lead generation campaigns, working with regional field marketing to execute on and track success of the campaigns and related assets. Creating and refining key marketing assets.
• Helping to develop messaging and plan for annual company marketing event and regional support events. This includes determining key messaging, delivering customer presentations, ensuring key speaker representation and quality of presentations and coordinating product and solution demonstration and presentation plans.
• Helping to define market requirements for products and solutions based on input from analysts, market, customers and field feedback. Work with product management to promote key product features to meet current and emerging market needs.
• Helping to build analyst relationships, provide analyst coverage and coordinate analyst survey responses
• Analyzing and responding to the sales force needs as the evangelist for the products and solutions and related markets. This may take the form of direct sales or prospect interaction or support of program management, sales engineering or other sales related groups
• Managing a small team of individual contributors, organize and drive content creation and marketing collateral.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing or other related field
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience
• Experience and excellence in enterprise software product marketing
• Experience with Analytics, AI/Machine learning, Business Intelligence, or Big Data software is highly desirable
• Aptitude for technology and the ability to connect technical concepts with customer value
• Strategic thinking and ability to define and pursue strategic objectives
• Proven ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing work product quality
• Ability to work with cross-functional groups within and outside the organization
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommdation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org