Location: US, CA, San MateoApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Providing Product Marketing, Product Management and other senior executives with deep insights/recommendations from key influential analysts about: our offerings/strategies/messages, competitive differentiation, customer wants & needs and industry trends across specific OpenText Business Units.
Working with product marketing, product management and other relevant teams to ensure effective use of analyst seat licenses, consulting days and events.
Leading strategic and tactical AR planning activity across specific OpenText Business Units.
Working directly with other AR managers, Product Marketing, Corporate & Brand Marketing senior leadership team to deliver wide – cross-OpenText – AR success.
Alongside day-to-day responsibility for Business Network, BPM and eDiscovery Business Units (exact coverage areas TBC) at OpenText, this role will work with Sr. Director, Global Comms, Brand Journalism and AR to:
Build and deliver strategic, results-oriented AR programs for OpenText, ensuring alignment with overall business goals
Lead all AR communications relating to OpenText M&A activity – working closely with relevant “sector” AR managers to ensure a clear message is delivered to analysts across the entire M&A timeline (announcement to post-close)
Develop and implement tactics and strategies to ensure analysts are apprised of key OpenText news, product strategy and customer wins specifcally for Business Network, BPM and eDiscovery Business Units (exact coverage areas TBC)
Engage and counsel appropriate spokespeople, including ELT, in an effort to establish and nuture relationships between OT execs/spokespeople and key analysts
Develop content for quartely AR/CEO meeting
Build relationships and work effectively with a wide range of internal teams, including leadership, sales, product marketing, product development and corporate communications.
Drive OpenText’s AR Sales Enablement programs
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 8 years of high-tech AR or product marketing experience.
• An experienced AR or Product Marketing professional that can think tactically and strategically. A self-starter and someone who is comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
• Excellent (and current) relationships with leading technology analysts.
• Very strong interpersonal relationship-building skills, and ability to interact with diverse groups, spanning all organizational levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Ability to see both the strategic big picture, and execute against detail.
• Strong and committed work ethic and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
• A high level of energy, commitment and enthusiasm to take on complex, challenging situations in a dynamic organization; and the ability to envision, articulate and realize both process and program improvements within the AR team.