ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
How would you like to work in one of the hottest areas around - Big Data analytics - and participate in building a cool, next-gen platform? If you are a CS or EE student with strong technical and analytical skills, passion for technology, design and architecture, and excellent communication, this might the kind of work you would enjoy doing!
You are great at:
- Installation and configuration of major open-source big data software
- Creating test plans and processes for providing automated test coverage of all endpoints of product features and functionality
- Executing and maintaining test coverage on all product features through automation
- Developing new applications and tools to facilitate tasks related to test automation
- Troubleshooting issues in both single operation and end-to-end configurations
- Collaborating with Development, Product Management, Customer Support and other teams to address relevant issues
- Configuring and managing test environments, supported operating systems and third party applications related to product features
What it takes:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-3 years of using automation tools, both GUI and non-GUI based, such as JUnit, Selenium, TestNG, Eclipse based testing, etc.
- Strong Java skill set, including working knowledge of standard JDK and J2EE packages
- Practical experience with API and UI level automations
- Practical experience with web services (REST, WSDL/SOAP, Ajax)
- Good understanding of one or more automated test framework
- Excellent understanding of the browser DOM
- Experience with cross-browser testing automation
- Experience automating web and mobile technologies
- Experience with multiple tiered deployment (web server, application server, database)
- General database and SQL skill set, multiple database vendors are a plus
- Strong understanding of Windows and Linux internals
- Experience with using common design, testing and source code management tools
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud environment
- Must be familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Good communications skills in team, across teams and with management
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommdation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org