Senior Technical Consultant, Axcelerate Cloud
ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Senior Technical Consultant is responsible for the technical implementation of OpenText’s Cloud Discovery software solutions, as well as continuing the development of OpenText’s Discovery Cloud technical offering. You are great at:
- Provide technical leadership in working with clients to deliver successful projects to large corporations, law firms, and government agencies.
- Provide implementation and functional support for proprietary platforms, including:
- Evaluation of client IT environment for migration
- Develop best practices for implementation projects
- Perform product deployment and client onboarding
- Resolution of technical issues
- Advice and explanation of functional and configuration options
- Prioritize and effectively manage customer requests
- Lead the technical aspects of consulting efforts with clients
- Report and document details of technical and functional issues
- Update and draft technical and user documentation.
- Explore and understand the business context in which OpenText’s Discovery products operate, and the challenges that accompany their implementation in order to facilitate a successful implementation.
- Identify, resolve and document Cloud SysOps and Cloud Pod performance and functional issues, including but not limited to MFA, SSO and special security requirements.
- Design and implement technical solutions to meet unique client requirements while facilitating sustainability of pod function for upgrades, patching, etc. Integrate solutions into standard offering and maintain related documentation.
- Collaborate across internal technical and customer-facing teams to continually develop offering and harmonize maintenance requirements.
What it takes:
BS Degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
5 + years experience in implementation and support with complex IT solutions
5 + years experience in at least one scripting language such as Ruby, Python or Perl or experience in an object oriented language such as Java, or C++
Familiarity with XML
5+ years experience and technical knowledge of MS SQL Server, networking and Windows Server OS
5+ years direct experience with technical consulting and support to external customers
Ability to comprehend and apply workflow and client functionality to products
Ability to engage in extensive client-facing tasks and communication
Capacity to develop quickly a deep understanding of customers’ business and technical environment
Ability to relate technical or functional issues to both the technical and business environment of the customer.
Ability to express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and written.
Experienced with Regular Expressions
Experience with Recommind Axcelerate in an administrative capacity
Experience in a law firm, enterprise search, or enterprise software vendor
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommdation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com