OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
We are looking for experienced Software QA Engineers to join the OpenText TeamSite Product Development organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our highly successful Web Content Management suite of software that will be released to the marketplace over the next few months. SQA engineers use their program coding and testing skills to engage across the entire software lifecycle of these products from design, to development, and through release using a variety of languages.
We are an agile development team with close collaboration across development, quality assurance, documentation, and project management. If you like the idea of developing products that are industry leaders, this is the opportunity to be a part of our journey.
You are great at:
- Automation testing (functional / system integration) including environment setup and configuration.
- UI Automation using a combination of Jasmine, Protractor and Selenium.
- Test planning and design, bug tracking, test reporting and improvement.
- Developing testing tools such as data generation tool.
- Investigating testing issues.
- Designing, coding, and maintaining detailed test automation scripts and test harnesses which exercise the full functionality of TeamSite product suite.
- Communicating with development and QA teams to improve the quality of testing.
What it takes:
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree
- Record of Accomplishment of delivering quality software to spec and on time using repeatable development processes.
- Working knowledge of databases and advanced SQL Query skills.
- Experience in test requirement analysis, test scenario design and implementation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with multiple platforms (Unix/Linux, Windows, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience with SCRUM
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.