OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As Senior Software Engineer, you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform complex product design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities.
You are great at:
* Producing high quality code according to design specifications.
* Detailed technical design of highly complex software components.
* Analyzing, troubleshooting, and fixing highly complex code defects.
* Proposing creative solutions or alternatives balancing risk, complexity, and effort to meet requirements.
* Leading software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to company standards.
* Mentoring other team members.
* Working across teams and functional roles to ensure interoperability among other products, including training and consultation.
* Participating in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
What it takes:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
* In depth knowledge in web and mobile technologies
• Understanding of designing apps and platform for web and mobile consumption
• Good experience in DB tools and frameworks
• Contribute to the continual improvement of our agile development processes
• Experience working with groups of people across several geographies
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommdation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com