ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on-premise or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Our global Enterprise team enables the digital transformation of our customers and provides solutions across the entire range of enterprise information management capabilities (EIM). Our team is provided with C-level access at some of the largest companies in the world and excels at selling solutions that are sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud. Our EIM platform consists of comprehensive and integrated product suites including Content Suite, Process Suite, Experience Suite, Discovery Suite, Information Exchange Suite, and Analytics.
Reporting to the Vice President, Global Channels & Alliances, the Regional Vice President, Channels & Alliances, Americas is responsible for business between OpenText and its partners across the Americas. This person will recruit, lead, retain, mentor and manage a team of Partner Account and Business Development Managers and working closely with OpenText Field Sales teams with the intention of building partner originated pipeline and securing incremental revenues for OpenText.
This role is responsible for the execution of the OpenText partner strategy and programs through all sales channels.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop and drive strategic partnerships and alliances with the OpenText ecosystem of partners including resellers, systems integrators and strategic partners such as SAP, Salesforce.com, Microsoft and Oracle
• Develop relationships within OpenText Systems Integrators at an Executive level
• Defining go-to-market and associated execution strategies with or partners
• Recruit, manage and develop a team of people to manage key partner and alliance relationships
• Work closely with the Regional Sales leaders and other stakeholders and their teams to drive incremental revenue and to secure given growth targets
• Create and leverage deep, meaningful, and trusted relationships with partners for the benefit of OpenText You are great at:
• Developing and driving strategic partnerships and alliances within an ecosystem of partners including resellers, systems integrators and strategic partners such as SAP, Salesforce.com, Microsoft and Oracle
• Developing relationships within Systems Integrators at an Executive level
• Defining go-to-market and associated execution strategies with partners
• Recruiting, managing and developing a team of people to manage key partner and alliance relationships
• Working closely with the Regional Sales leaders and other stakeholders and their teams to drive incremental revenue and to secure given growth targets
• Meeingt and exceeding assigned targets in accordance with business plans
• Creating and leveraging deep, meaningful, and trusted relationships
What it takes:
• At least 10 years’ experience in enterprise sales and senior management roles
• Proven track record of managing partner teams as well as strong success in personally developing partner relationships and programs with demonstrable results
• Knowledge of the EIM market space, competitors, and related industries
• Proven track record of working with resellers, systems integrators, and ISVs
• Demonstrated leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional teams to achieve company objectives
• Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing strategic plans with partner and company executives
• Proven history of analyzing situations, employing creative and effective decision making to solve problems/achieve results
• Create team environments which emphasize total cooperation and mutual respect
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and excellent negotiating skills
• Ability to travel across the USA, Canada and Brazil (sometimes with limited notice)
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com