OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
OpenText Business Network is the global leader in B2B integration. We boost the competitiveness of businesses worldwide by connecting them with their business partners seamlessly, through the world’s largest and most scalable information network. We create frictionless interaction between companies—from the cloud to the client—through a secure, reliable, and data-rich platform.
The position requires an experienced software developer that will be part of a development team, and be responsible to perform the following development tasks: help design complex components, create precise development specifications, implement specifications, produce accurate work estimates, perform maintenance on software, and be able to author technical documentation. Ideally, the successful candidate for this position will have experience and knowledge in building large-scale commercial applications and must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
You are great at:
• Performing product design, analysis, and programming activities that may require extensive research and analysis
• Designing, implementation and maintenance of product architecture, modules and sub-systems that may span multiple products
• Creating software designs that meet project objectives and assists to create accurate project schedules.
• Performing complex debugging, bug fixing, release testing and beta support for assigned products
• Researching problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems
What it takes:
• Software architecture, design, and development in an object-oriented Java environment.
• Demonstrated abilities in design, coding, and software architecture.
• Proven skills to handle progressively complex software design/development.
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience with development lifecycle, relational databases, networking, operating platform(s), and more than one programming language. Familiarity with object-oriented programming concepts.
• Demonstrated organizational, decision-making, human relations and communications skills
• Demonstrated critical thinking. For example, consistently delivers high quality feedback during design and code reviews
• Demonstrated ability to acquire new skills in the use of software development tools and methodologies and effectively put the new skills into practice
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving environment
• Prior experience with Mule, BPM engines, Spring etc. a big plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.