- Strong technical background with the ability to quickly understand complex technical, architectural, and platform tradeoffs and provide guidance on their impact on the end user experience.
- Experience designing complex enterprise applications
- Experience in DAM, ECM, SAP, RM, BPM, ERP, or WCM preferred
- UI development experience on web, desktop, or mobile platforms a plus
- Knowledge of UI prototyping tools (Axure, Sketch, etc.) an asset
- 5+ years working with an experience design team… applicants with eclectic backgrounds welcome
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to conceptualize complex systems
- Excellent listener, facilitator, communicator, and team player
- Self-reliant, used to taking initiative, and great at follow-up
- Creative, with solid understanding of interaction design best practices / principles
- Prior experience doing UX within an Agile environment would be an asset
- Experience with a variety of UI design and prototyping tools, e.g. Visio, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Axure, Balsamiq, Sketch etc.
- Knowledge of GUI accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG, etc.) a plus
- Degree in HCI, Human Factors Engineering, Cognitive Science, Interaction Design, Computer Science, Industrial Design, Graphic Design or related experience.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org