Location: Canada, ON, Richmond HillApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Senior Financial Analyst – Corporate Accounting, reporting to the Manager, Corporate Accounting, is responsible for various corporate accounting and consolidation tasks, working closely with the manager and Senior Director, Corporate Accounting, corporate reporting and assurance team, controllership teams, tax, other areas of finance, and with the business. The Senior Financial Analyst would also be called upon to participate in special projects throughout the year. Senior Financial Analyst – Corporate accounting will be responsible for the following areas within the corporate finance and accounting department.
You are great at:
• Preparation Balance Sheet account reconciliations on a monthly basis Foreign currency accounting (FX and CTA Analysis)
• Perform analytical review of period end financials, Responsible for Global FX analysis
• Support the implementation of new US GAAP pronouncements as applicable.
• Manage Legal Entity controllership requests,
• Experience in project accounting particularly dealing with IT projects, and capitalization
• Review account mapping and alignment to ensure accurate financial reporting
• Plan and Assist the finance integration in planning and aligning the financial close of the acquired company to opentext requirements
What it takes:
• 3-5+ years in related finance and accounting experience in a technology environment
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
• Proficient with Great Plains, SAP, BPC
• Detail oriented, organized and strong analytical skills
• Proven ability to perform under tight timelines in a fast-paced environment
• Solid understanding of US GAAP
• Capable of working independently, multi-tasking to establish priorities, and completing objectives without supervision in a fast paced environment
• Finance degree (CA, CPA,CMA, CGA, or equivalent)
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.