Location: Canada, ON, Richmond HillApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Senior Director, Web Strategy works within Corporate & Brand Marketing and is responsible for translating the online marketing vision into a coherent web and social media marketing strategy, developing and integrating the strategy with wider company plans to build the OpenText brand globally.
We are shortly embarking on an exciting project to build a new world class global website and seek someone with the expertise and the vision to successfully deliver the project, in partnership with internal stakeholders.
You are great at:
• Working with senior management in the development of corporate web and social media marketing strategy, business plans and initiatives that meet brand standards and provide a aconsistent, high quality, optimized digital experiences.
• Utilizing your technical experience with enterprise CMS’s to successfully delivering complex, large scale web projects to time and on budget.
• Providing forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain an ongoing strong company web presence, while identifying new opportunities to improve visitor experiences.
• Leading and managing a globally distributed small team of web marketing, SEO and social media experts
• Keeping up-to-date on digital technology developments, website guidelines and standards, accessibility, data privacy and other legal requirements.
• Leading the ongoing technical development of the OpenText.com web platform, liaising with IT and Development teams to ensure that the site meets the requirements of web visitors, the web team, internal stakeholders, legal and accessibility.
• Digital analytics, reporting and measuring ROI
What it takes:
• 15+ years of successful technical web marketing management leadership experience for a rapid growth, global technology company.
• 10+ years of management experience, including managing global, remote teams, that deliver effective results within time and budget constraints.
• Experience with successfully leading an organizational web redesign from the development of a strategic plan of action involving key stakeholders to effective project management and execution of website relaunch.
• Deep knowledge of website requirements, guidelines and standards, including legal, accessibility and data privacy.
• Deep experience of enterprise Content Management systems (CMS), SEO, social media and web analytics platforms. Experience of OpenText TeamSite is a plus.
• Experience of digital analytics, methods of measuring ROI and reporting.
• Strong decision-making skills with demonstrated ability to influence and communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders on web and social matters.
• Relevant degree, or MBA, combined with satisfactory experience which demonstrates the technical knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the role.