OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Corporate Operations team plays a pivotal role as part of the larger Sales Operations team that supports all business units at opentext, globally. Specifically, this team focuses on the software tools that allow our Sales and Professional Services teams to operate efficiently and effectively. Our core systems include Salesforce.com, ChangePoint, and Anaplan.
The Senior Business Analyst will report to the Manager, Corporate Operations and will collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to implement solutions to issues that varying levels of business users face. The Senior Business Analyst will leverage their experience with Salesforce.com to gather business requirements, implement change requests, create use cases and test plans, and provide ongoing end user support and training. The Senior Business Analyst will also be responsible for data management and become a subject matter experience for mergers & acquisitions as it relates to system convergence and cutovers. Lastly, the Senior Business Analyst will support system reporting and analytics.
You are great at:
• Gathering business requirements for all system changes and providing holistic guidance to stakeholders and IT on processes that best address business needs
• Managing system changes through the full cycle from requirements definition through implementation and testing to end-user support and training
• Working with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com and ChangePoint to support additional business processes or functions
• Being a data steward and working with internal teams to audit Salesforce.com data and resolving data integrity issues
• Partnering with internal customers to troubleshoot and solve user issues in Salesforce.com
• Developing and maintaining custom reports and dashboards requested by the Sales team and management