OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
OpenText is seeking a Marketing Program Manager, where you will be able to embrace your account based marketing expertise to drive a healthy pipeline that converts into revenue for the region. Your campaigns/programs will incorporate a full marketing mix including, account based marketing, digital including social and events. You will leverage your relationship skills to build the trust and credibility with the field.
You are great at:
• Working closely with sales and account development to generate sales qualified leads, pipeline and revenue
• Developing and executing account based marketing strategies for key account(s) in region
• Owning the timely execution of the regional account-based marketing plan with emphasis on identifying net new business opportunities within enterprise level accounts
• Incorporating digital marketing in the development of campaign strategy
• Developing strategy, the plan and executing marketing campaigns to support sales initiatives -this includes events, email, online/digital media, direct mail, sponsorship's, and advertising
• Evaluating, measuring, and reporting on all marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI on a monthly and quarterly basis
What it takes:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing programs, campaign development or related experience in enterprise software or B2B company
• Salesforce and marketing automation (preferably Eloqua) experience
• Strong communication skills as you will be required to work with and persuade many constituents within the organization
• Strong project management skills to work closely with team members, product marketing, industry experts, and field marketers to ensure timely execution on all campaigns
• Strong analytical skills to understand the campaign metrics and provide meaningful analysis of the campaign performance leveraging Salesforce.com and Eloqua reporting and dashboards
• A proven track record of building and executing multi-channel campaigns that achieve target goals including leads, pipeline and revenue.
• A self-motivated, performance-driven and professional demeanor
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field is required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.