OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
You are great at:
Reporting into the VP of Global Field Marketing, you will build the marketing strategy for regional demand generation programs for the OpenText Discovery business. Our fast-growth division is the leader in providing innovative analytics focused on the unique demands of searching unstructured content for the legal industry.
The OpenText Discovery group delivers excellence in the highly specialized eDiscovery and Investigations space with our flagship product - OpenText Axcelerate. Axcelerate enables legal practitioners to leverage analytics and continuous machine learning to prioritize and review what matters—faster and more accurately.
You will work closely with the field marketing leadership team and the sales team to understand the key priorities for the business.
• Work closely with sales and account development director to generate sale qualified leads, pipeline and revenue
• Develop and execute account based marketing strategies for key account(s) in region
• Own the timely execution of the regional marketing plan with emphasis on identifying net new business opportunities within enterprise accounts
• Digital Marketing experience in the development of campaign strategy
• Develop strategy, plan and execute marketing campaigns to support sales initiatives -this includes events, email, online/digital media, direct mail, sponsorships, and advertising
• Work closely with Account Development to drive pipeline results
• Evaluate, measure, and report on all marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI
• Manage a team of Marketing Program Managers (3-4)
What it takes:
• A minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in digital marketing programs, campaign development or related experience in enterprise software or B2B company
• Salesforce and marketing automation (preferably Eloqua) experience
• Strong communication skills as you will be required to work with and persuade many constituents within the organization
• Ability to analyze and understand metrics and be able to pivot and improve campaign performance
• Strong project management skills to work closely with team members, product marketing, industry experts, and field marketers to ensure timely execution on all campaigns
• Strong analytical skills to understand the campaign metrics and provide meaningful analysis of the campaign performance leveraging Salesforce.com and Eloqua reporting and dashboards
• A proven track record of building and executing multi-channel campaigns that achieve target goals including leads, pipeline and revenue.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field is required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.