Location: Canada, ON, Richmond HillApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As the Digital Marketing Specialist – Social, you will responsible to create and publish the content for all social media platforms, as well as increasing web traffic and driving demand generation and align with marketing strategies in market. The ideal candidate should be tech-savvy with an interest in communicating and engaging customers through online channels.
You are great at:
• Coordinating the upload of images and generate creative content for various social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn;
• Assisting the development of social media content planning and strategies to increase brand awareness, audience, and customer engagement
• Creating and managing Social Media Ads: asset creation, targeting, budgeting, and reporting
• Assisting in the coordination of seasonal collection launches by featuring brand content and products, ex. campaigns, editorials and other online and social media initiatives;
• Researching and presenting marketing ideas to expand our current social media platforms;
• Experienced with Pay-Per-Click (PPC) to provide coverage and support as required
• Performing other digital marketing projects as assigned.
What it takes:
• 1-2 years previous experience in social media marketing
• Post secondary education in Digital Marketing, or Advertising is an asset
• Proficient in social media platforms: Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube & Facebook
• Experience in content creation and/or copywriting is an asset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to prioritize, manage and meet multiple deadlines
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
• Results driven, energetic, resourceful and proactive with superior interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Understanding of SEO, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.